St John’s Lodge is open all year round
Room rates shown are per night and include breakfast and taxes.
Per room per night
Per room per night
|Book Direct & Save|
|Standard Double Rooms
(Rooms 1 & 4)
|Cosy Double Rooms
(Rooms 6 & 7)
|Superior Double & King Rooms
(Rooms 8, 10 & 11)
|Large King Rooms
(Rooms 3 & 5)
|£125.00||£ 145.00||Save £10.00|
These prices include our award winning breakfast and for a 2 night stay – free access to the Low Wood Leisure Club.
Prices may vary at festivals – such as Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s weekend and bank holidays.
No deposit will be charged when the credit card details have been entered into an online travel agent.
Bookings that have not been secured via an online travel agent will get a discount but require the first night as a deposit to secure the booking.
• If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
• If cancelled later than 7 days pre-arrival, the first night will be charged.
If we can re-book the room we will not charge any of the deposit. In the case of a ‘no-show’, the total price of the reservation will be charged. We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance in advance to cover this potential cost.
Any remaining amounts owed for a guest’s stay will be charged on check-in.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Visa Electron, Diners Club, Discover and JCB and cash.
• Weekend bookings usually require a two night minimum stay, although please check for availability for a one night stay.
• Discounts for single occupancy may be very limited especially at peak times. Please contact us directly for single occupancy rates.
• St John’s Lodge welcomes children aged 7 or over.
• With regret, the only animals that we allow are assistance dogs.
Check-in is between 10am and 9pm. Please let us know your estimated arrival time via firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-out is by 10.30am.
There’s a complimentary luggage store for our guests.
Damages are charged at replacement or cleaning cost.