If you have any problems please ring reception on (+44) 15394 43078 and we will happily guide you to us! We look forward to meeting you!
How to find us…
(from the M6 motorway – North or South)
• Leave the M6 at junction 36 (we are just 17 miles from the M6).
• Travel along the A590 by-passing Kendal and then at a large roundabout take the second exit, signposted – A591 for Windermere
• Turn off the A591 at Windermere (The Windermere Hotel is in front of you and the entrance to Windermere train station is on your left)
• Continue down through Windermere village on the one-way system to Lake Road – the main road to Bowness
• You will pass a Lakeland slate monument known as Baddeley Clock (our mini Big Ben!) on your left, then Morgan’s Dentist and then St John’s Lodge is only a few more doors down on your left.
Our postcode for your Sat Nav is: LA23 2EQ
• Take the train to Oxenholme on the main West Coast line and then change at Oxenholme for one of the frequent connecting trains, direct to Windermere. TRAINLINE.COM
• From Windermere Train Station we are a 4 minute taxi ride or a 15-20 minute walk downhill through the village of Windermere and along Lake Road.
• You will pass a Lakeland slate monument known as Baddeley Clock on your left, then Morgan’s Dentist and St John’s Lodge is only a few doors down on your left.
By Local Taxi Service
G Taxis: 015394 47170 • Lakeside Taxis: 015394 88888
Windermere is well connected by frequent bus services to Bowness, Troutbeck, Ambleside, Rydal, Grasmere, Keswick, Lakeside and Ullswater. LAKES BUS TIMETABLE
Our nearest airports are Manchester and Liverpool.
Our contact address:
St John’s Lodge,
Cumbria, LA23 2EQ
Mob: +44 (0) 7827 941 669
Tel: +44 (0) 15394 43078